Changes since Usermin version 1.170
- Usermin Core
- Fixed a possible security hole caused by a bug in Perl.
- Scheduled Cron Jobs
- Multiple Cron jobs can be deleted at once, using checkboxes on the module's main page.
- File Manager
- When searching for files, you can now search by their contents too.
Added a Preview button, for viewing a scaled-down version of a GIF, JPEG or PNG image.
- Mail Forwarding and Replies
- In simple mode a From: address for autoreplies can now be entered.
- Read Mail
- Spell checking is now possible for HTML email too.
Output from sa-learn or spamassassin is now show when reporting multiple messages as spam.
- Mount Filesystems
- Filesystems with the encryption option now promt for a password when mounting.